Christian University GlobalNet courses are available for credit toward the following accredited Grace Bible College Adult and Online Education (Grand Rapids, MI) degree programs:
Up to 45 credits can be earned through CUGN from the following list:
|OT216-OT227 Old Testament Survey||8|
|NT217-NT228 New Testament Survey||8|
|OT511 Old Testament Theology I: Pentateuch and Former Prophets||3|
|OT512 Old Testament Theology II: Latter Prophets and Writings||3|
|NT504 The Gospels/Life of Christ||3|
|NT508 New Testament Survey: Epistles and Revelation||3|
|CH505 Survey of Church History||3|
|ST408 Foundations of Systematic Theology||3|
|SF507 Foundations of Spiritual Formation I: The Work of the Spirit||1|
|SF508 Foundations of Spiritual Formation II: Disciplines of Life||1|
*Choose from CUGN’s catalog of courses/prior approval of selections required to ensure transfer of credit.
Trying to Register for a Course?
Did you already apply at CUGN? Click here to register for a course!
Read the FAQ's by clicking here.
Contact the Admissions office toll free at (888) 487-5376 ext. 1 or email@example.com.
To review other requirements necessary for you to complete your undergraduate degree through Grace Bible College’s Adult and Online Education program (Grand Rapids, MI), go to http://gbcol.edu/
1. Apply for the Grace Bible College Track program using the application form.
2. Receive welcome instructions via email from the CUGN Admissions Office; and then enroll in your first course.
3. You will receive transcript credit for each course you successfully complete.
4. Apply* to be admitted for the degree through Grace Bible College at http://gbcol.edu/
5. Contact Grace Bible to apply your CUGN credits toward your Bachelor’s degree.
6. Take the remaining online courses through Grace Bible College.
7. Upon successful completion of all courses above, you will receive your degree from Grace Bible College, which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Each survey course in the Old Testament and New Testament track will require a minimum of three hours of academic work.
There is a non-refundable CUGN application fee of $15 USD.
If you are interested in one of these degree options, but have already submitted a CUGN application form, please contact the Registrar’s Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to change your program type.