Advanced Placement Exam Information
CUGN offers a free, optional Advanced Placement Exam to determine your level of competency for placement into the following programs*:
Certificate in Preaching (Required - See Admissions Requirements)
Certificate in Executive Leadership and Spiritual Formation/CCNL
Diploma in Biblical Studies
Undergraduate-level degree tracks
Graduate-level degree tracks
Successful completion of the test, or a portion of it, will allow you to earn your degree in less time and for less money.
Details and Guidelines:
- Must complete the exam in one sitting and within one hour. Failure to keep within this time limit will result in forfeiting your results.
- Exam is closed book, closed internet and closed bible
- The exam consists of Old and New Testament Bible multiple-choice questions.
- It is used by hundreds of other schools and thousands of students.
- The questions have been handpicked from a Christian accreditation body (Association for Biblical Higher Education).
- One attempt only allowed on this exam. No second chances are permitted.
- Log in at your convenience.
- You must score an 80 percent or better overall to pass the AP exam.
- Scores under 80 percent will be evaluated by the Registrar’s Office with an option to test out of limited courses.
- Only students accepted into CUGN’s programs are allowed to complete the exam.
To get started, fill out the general application by clicking here and indicate you desire more information about the "AP Exam".
Questions? Click here to contact us.
*Students interested in the Certificate in Bible, Certificate in Spiritual Direction, Certificate in Interpersonal Development, ACSI track or Cornerstone University track do not qualify.
Last modified: Friday, 17 May 2013, 07:45 AM