1938 Founding Statement of Faith
- One God in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The verbal inspiration of the whole Bible as God's infallible revelation to man.
- Jesus Christ's deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection, and ascension to heaven.
- Salvation by faith in Christ alone, without works, and solely by grace.
- The need of works to express gratitude and give a living demonstration of God's transforming power.
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers to heaven, and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell.
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers, regardless of race or social standing.
- Obedience to our Lord's command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to growth in Christlikeness.
- The need for spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer, witnessing, and involvement in a Bible-believing church.
- The imminent rapture of the church and Christ's personal return to establish His kingdom on earth.
Last modified: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 10:12 AM