We use the Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) for the development and delivery of all CUGN courses. Moodle is an open-source program, and therefore has a large network of users and online tutorials. For information on using the Moodle LMS, please see the Moodle website.
How to create a Facebook page
- Type www.facebook.com into your Internet browser.
- Complete your basic information under the “Sign Up” category on the right side.
- Fill in the security check numbers.
- Follow the three easy Facebook steps (finding friends, basic profile info, upload picture).
- Confirm your personal email.
- Expand your basic information within each category (wall posts, info, links, etc.).
Uploading a Facebook page for your Creative Project
- Type in “page” under the search menu.
- Right column has “+ Create Page” or use this link: http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=basic&success=1#!/pages/create.php
- Click on “Cause or Topic” section.
- Create your title, then check mark “I agree to Facebook Pages Terms.”
- Verify security check.
- Begin to expand your information by following the suggested six easy steps.
- Add information to the “Wall” tab. (Most of your information is broadcasted here.)
- Add page to “My Favorites” or click on the “like” button. This helps to find the page easier.
How to find your created page
- Login to Facebook using your personal login information.
- In the search menu, type in the name of your page.
- Click on the page in the drop menu.
- Access your page and begin to expand it.
- Type www.youtube.com into your Internet browser.
- Click on “Create Account” in upper right corner.
- Fill out appropriate biographical information.
- After submitting the page, it will direct you to create a Google account. Follow instructions.
- Confirm your email address and sign in to your account.
- Use the sign-in button in the upper right.
- Click on “Upload” in upper row, next to “Browse” and the Search menu.
- Click on “Upload video” button.
- Browse your files for video you want to select.
- Once video has uploaded, fill out the appropriate video information.
- To add another video, simply click in the Upload Another Video category with “Upload video.”
- Login to YouTube using your personal login information.
- In the upper right bar, click on your account login name.
- Select “My channel” from the drop down menu.
- Your videos will appear on this selected page.
Click on the link below to open a video that shows how to create a website for displaying the final results of Core 2 creative research projects. The video explains step-by-step how to design a website using the Google app called Sites. Sites is available to CUGN students through their CUGN Google account.